Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sleepover

The night before last night, I had my first sleepover with my best friend, Kelly. The only way it could of been better, is if it lasted a little longer. We saw one movie (Sumo of the Oprea, Veggie Tales), played a gazillion games, went and picked up Daddy at the Metro Station at nine-something o'clock. During that, William and I taught her about fractuls. We talked about three. One is (as I call it) "William's Crosses", "Somebody-ski's Carpet" (Daddy, if you remember what his name was, plaese let me know!) and "The Dragon Curve". We showed her two pictures of fractuals, one was "William's Crosses" and the other was on the cover of a book, "The Dragon Curve". I should show you a picture of both sometime. We played "Careers", "Formula 1", "Dobule Mikado", and "Seafearers of Catan". We always were wodering whether it was time to go check if she could stay longer, but we did not have too! I just had a lot of fun. I want to have another one some time soon!

No comments: